1 Ripe Banana (brown ones are best)
2 Eggs or egg whites
¼ Cup Oats
½ tsp Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
Coconut oil for cooking or non-stick spray
*Optional top with 1 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
- Heat a small/med size skillet over med heat until you sprinkle water in it and it sizzles.
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork and mix in the eggs oats and spices.
- When your skillet is hot spray with nonstick cooking spray or coat with coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ cup mix into the skillet. Let it cook for 1-3 min depending on how hot your skillet is, it is time to flip it when it has bubbles all over the top. Watch them closely.
- Flip the pancake and cook for about ½ the time of the first side.
- Continue making cakes until your batter is gone.
- Top with your nut butter, lite maple syrup, honey or smashed fresh fruit. My favorite is to microwave some frozen strawberries or blueberries and pour the berries and juice over the pancakes. Another option is to mix 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder with 1 Tbsp peanut butter powder with a tiny amount of water or greek yogurt to make a little peanut butter protein glaze for your pancakes! Enjoy!